Offering an innovative benefit that helps the organisation demonstrate additional value. It doesn’t matter how large or small your organisation is, we can support you to provide a valued benefit of membership.
HSC is pleased to work with a wide range of organisations, offering support for their members.
Offering a Cancer Support Programme shows care and investment in the well-being of your membership group and is a universally well perceived benefit which can aid loyalty and retention.
We are also pleased to offer support for the staff of your organisation. Call us now and we’ll be delighted to explain more about our Cancer Support Programme and how it can fit within your membership benefit portfolio.
HSC helps you to:
- Offer a cost-effective, attractive health and well-being benefits package
- Provide strong healthcare benefits to your members
- Add value to your membership with a well perceived benefit
- Support your members and their families when they need it most
- Plug the gaps left by some other services
- Support members to live their life as fully as possible when coping with cancer
- Provide clinical, emotional and practical help for members who face a cancer diagnosis
cancer support services?
50% of us will be diagnosed with cancer in our lifetime, a frightening statistic, but with the right advice and support many of us will work through our treatment, recover and return to the workplace.
Provides reassurance and connects your staff to the right specialists and resources at their time of need. Receiving the right diagnosis and support can make a huge difference to how your employees…
A low cost
Provide this valuable support from as little as the cost of a cup of coffee per month per employee. This can be a standalone product or work expertly with private medical insurance helping the individual navigate both the NHS or through the private system…